- Pro-Liberty HOME
Internet Freedom Resources:
Other Internet Resources:
Printed Reports and Books:
- "Target Switzerland: Swiss Armed
Neutrality in World War II," by Stephen P.
- The Kentucky Resolution
- Sun Tzu: The Art of
- Lao Tzu: The Tao Te
- Adam Smith: The Wealth of
- Frederick Bastiat: The
- Iroquois Confederacy's "Law of the
- Declaration of
- Storing, H., Ed.: The
- Jefferson Davis' Farewell Speech to
the Senate (Jan, 1861)
- Fred Rodell: 55 Men - The Story of
- "Constitution: Fact or Fiction" by
Dr. Eugene Schroder
- Louis Fischer: The Life of Mahatma
- Boston T. Party: You & The
- "The Law That Never Was", by Bill
Benson (re: the 16th Amendment)
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A
Second Look at the Federal Reserve, by Edward
Moore: The Davidian Massacre
- WACO: The Rules of Engagement -
film which includes FBI infra-red film footage of the massacre;
proves, almost beyond a doubt that you've been lied to
- The Octopus - Secret Government and
the Death of Danny Casolaro by Kenn Thomas and Jim
- "Prisoners' Self-Help Litigation
Manual" written by Daniel E. Manville
- "Freedom's End: Conspiracy in Oklahoma,"
by Bob Papovich & James Nichols (brother of Terry
- Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand
- Antony Sutton: "Wall St. and the
Bolshevik Revolution", Antony Sutton, (1974), Arlington House,
- "Wall St. and the Rise of Hitler",
- "Wall St. and FDR", Antony
- "America's Secret Establishment: An
Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones," Antony Sutton
(1986), ISBN# 0-937765-02-3
Caldwell's, "Captains and
the Kings" - somehow related to JFK assasination and
his alleged plans to abolish the Federal Reserve Board (I haven't
read the book).
- "The Credit River Decision" by Bill
- "Orders to Kill", Pepper -
Investigates James Earl Ray's claim of having being set up by a
person named 'Raul' for the assasination of Martin Luther King,
- "Committee of 300", by Dr. John
Coleman, Published by America West Publishers - story of
the 300 most powerful people in the world
- Carrol Quigley: Tragedy and
- "Ain't Nobody's Business
If You Do", Peter
McWilliams - discussion of
'consensual crimes' laws and their tragic effects
- "Miracle on Main Street", by F.
Tupper Saussy, 1980
- "The South Was Right! ", by James
Ronald Kennedy , Walter Donald Kennedy - History of The War
Between The States from a very partisan perspective. Excellent
survey of the historical, philosophical and legal basis for
independence and secession.
- "Emancipating Slaves, Enslaving Free
Men: A History of the American Civil War", by Jeffrey Rogers
Hummel - This is a PhD dissertation turned into a book.
Less rhetorical than "The South Was Right"
- "Vonu - The Search For Personal
Freedom", by Rayo, Edited by John Fisher, Loompanics
- Whiskey Rebellion, by Thomas P.
Slaughter (Oxford University Press)
- "The ndividual: How to Survive and
Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State", by James
Dale Davidson & Lord William
Rees-Mogg (New York : Simon &
- GRAY GHOSTS OF THE CONFEDERACY by
Richard Brownlee - the Confederate States of America's most
daring and successful fighting force
- THE STATE , by Franz
- "Death by Government" , R.J. Rummel
(Transaction, 1994) - Intensive study of genocide and
government mass murder
- The People's History of the United
States, by Howard Zinn
- No Treason: The Constitution of No
Authority , by Lysander Spooner
- The Federal Mafia,
Irwin Schiff - brilliant expose of
the illegal practices of the IRS and US Federal Government by a
man who really paid his dues and did his homework!
- "Banking in Silence", by W.G.
- "The Passport Report", by W.G.
- For A New Liberty, Murray
Rothbard - best introduction to libertarianism; easy to
read and understand
- Anarchy, State and Utopia, Robert
Nozick - One of the greatest libertarian philosophers. He
will make you think deeply about a lot of things - a good thing to
do at least once in a lifetime.
- Applied Cryptography, Bruce
Schneier (John Wiley & Sons, 1994; ISBN # 0-471-59756-2
- classic textbook on nuts and bolts of crypto
- Fuzzy Thinking, Bart Kosko
- Brilliant introduction to the field of Fuzzy Logic; exposes the
false dichotomy inherent in classical logic.
- "Capital Crimes: How
the Federal Reserve Robs Us Blind."
- "The C.I.A.'s Greatest Hits"
Send Feedback and Additional Resources to:
- Pro-Liberty HOME
© 1998 by Tom Paine, Perpetual Traveler